As of March 6, Washington has 79 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 58 in King County with 10 deaths. Many companies advised their employees to work from home. Colleges and Universities, like UW, Seattle Pacific University, Bellevue College, hold online classes for rest of the quarter, Seattle University had cancelled their classes for 2 weeks and large civic gatherings are being cancelled.
BLC has made the following changes to our ministries in March:
• All Sunday youth and SS ministries will be stopped.
• Sunday worship for adults will continue, with provision for congregation to join worship from home via Facebook Live.
• Recommend all BLC small groups stop their gatherings in March, but small group leaders will make final decisions for own groups.
• Leadership will evaluate and update this information as conditions change.
直至3月6日，华盛顿州已有79宗确诊的新型冠状病毒 (COVID-19) 病例，包括有58个病例发生在金郡，其中有10宗死亡。很多公司已让员工留在家中工作，多间学院，如华大、西雅图太平洋大学、表尔威大专等均以网上课程去完成今个学季，而西雅图大学则取消两星期课程，一些中小学也停课，大型公民聚会被取消。
• 成人主日崇拜将持续进行，并提供会众通过Facebook Live可在家中参加崇拜。
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 神是我们的避难所，是我们的力量，是我们在患难中随时的帮助。” (诗篇Psalm 46:1)