As of March 6, Washington has 79 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 58 in King County with 10 deaths. Many companies advised their employees to work from home. Colleges and Universities, like UW, Seattle Pacific University, Bellevue College, hold online classes for rest of the quarter, Seattle University had cancelled their classes for 2 weeks and large civic gatherings are being cancelled.
BLC has made the following changes to our ministries in March:
• All Sunday youth and SS ministries will be stopped.
• Sunday worship for adults will continue, with provision for congregation to join worship from home via Facebook Live.
• Recommend all BLC small groups stop their gatherings in March, but small group leaders will make final decisions for own groups.
• Leadership will evaluate and update this information as conditions change.
直至3月6日，華盛頓州已有79宗確診的新型冠狀病毒 (COVID-19) 病例，包括有58個病例發生在金郡，其中有10宗死亡。很多公司已讓員工留在家中工作，多間學院，如華大、西雅圖太平洋大學、表爾威大專等均以網上課程去完成今個學季，而西雅圖大學則取消兩星期課程，一些中小學也停課，大型公民聚會被取消。
• 成人主日崇拜將持續進行，並提供會眾通過Facebook Live可在家中參加崇拜。
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 神是我們的避難所，是我們的力量，是我們在患難中隨時的幫助。” (詩篇Psalm 46:1)